Thursday, June 18, 2009

my very first blog

as u can see this is my very first attempt to blog.. well i dunno what to say here but i joined because i wanted to learn and at the same time share my own insights on things i deal each and every day.. ive been watching and reading tons of tutorials on how to put on make up becuse im just starting to like make ups. and i think i havent found yet what really suits me.. i have make ups that i barely use and im beginning to play it around on my face but sad to say mukhang d bagay sa akin ahahaha!!! haizz im very eager talaga to know khit ung basic lang...
anyone cares to teach me??? lol!!!

4 comments:

  1. hi ellaine!!thanks for your comment sis,just click the link lang on the lovepink link sa blog ko,then copy paste mo ung kanyang post tapos repost mo sa blog mo then link back lang sa blog niya same ng gnwa ko sa blog ko,then leave a comment sa post niya.and that is it!hehe.first follower!!thanks sis for the support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of make up and blogging, Ellaine! I'm sure you'll have fun. Thanks for following my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I started out the same =) just keep practicing? hehe I guess you can call it that! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sis, watching tutorials on YouTube helped me a lot. ;) New follower here.

    ReplyDelete